Drink Drank Drunk | Raleigh, NC
Rules & Guidelines
We’re taking COVID-19 precautions very seriously at D3 as we’re lucky enough to still have our doors open. So to make sure we can keep it that way, we’re doing our best to keep both our employees and customers safe by following the State’s mandate of masks, sanitization, and social distancing. The following rules & guidelines are in place to ensure your safety, so we ask that you please follow them so that we can continue to be your friendly neighbors.
-Walrus & Squirrel
- Outdoor seating only with a maximum of 15 people at the selected seats.
- Please keep your mask on while standing and ordering on the patio.
- Per the State’s rule, we allow you to remove the mask when you are seated with your beverage only.
- Orders are taken by the bartender at the front desk with an up-to-date menu posted.
- Look over what you’d like (mask on) and let the bartender know, they’ll bring it out to you.
- We ask that no patron move the stools themselves, just ask the bartender if you need any moved for your party.
- We are currently only allowing one person inside at a time to use the restroom.
- Drafts, liquor, and mimosas are being served in plastic cups.
- Single cans and bottles are still available.
- To-go packs are still available, but browsing inside is not. Look over the menu and let the bartender know what you would like.
Beers On Draft
|R&D Bull Durham Kolsch||Kolsch||5.20%|
|NoDa Coco Loco||Porter||6.20%|
|R&D Seven Saturdays||IPA||6.00%|
Wine by the glass
We're here for You!
|Fernhook Sav Blanc||California|
|Simple Life Cab||California|
The best day is Today
$2 Mimosas | $5 Boilers
Stein Night German Draft
Drink Drank Drunk is a Members Only Private Club under state law, with membership dues ($1) and a required membership card for access.
Members may have up to two (2) guests in their company at the establishment. Guests are welcome to use the full facilities when accompanying a member.